- Use it As you want
- Fully Customizable
- Integrated and Comprehensive Sales, Marketing and Support functions
- Integrated Insights
- Online Lead Management
- Contact Repository And Account/Organization Management
- Campaign Management
- Opportunity Management
- A wired view of various stages of Opportunity from Lead to Contact/Account to Quotation to Purchase Order to Invoice
- Sales Executive Hierarchy Management
- A Comprehensive, Customizable User dashboard
- In built Document Management System
- Deployed on SSD and powered by Search Technologies
- Deployed on Public Cloud (Amazon)
- Can be Deployed on Private Cloud/In Premises
Simple architectures and interfaces are easier to debug, change, and maintain. – Look for the simplest rules to govern the most complex systems. Integration is a netter of plug and play.
Well designed software is not fragile. Small changes to behavior in one area of the product should not propagate errors to far reaching corners of the software in unanticipated or hard-to-diagnose ways.
Modularity is one requirement for software re-usability. Software reuse produces a smaller code base that is easier to debug, change, and maintain.
Modularity is not sufficient to reduce complexity. Reduction of complexity also requires a decoupling of function.
Transparency is a prerequisite for ease of debugging and maintenance. If we can’t look inside the software then the cost of solving problems and monitoring operation goes up significantly.
Software that is hard to extend has a high cost of change and causes creation of more software than necessary.Without metrics on the operation of your software it will be difficult or impossible to understand when performance enhancements are taking affect, or which performance enhancements to implement.Make Customers understand Non Functional Requirements with metrics
V2 CRM Snapshot
Ask for credentials – mail us – jatin.sutaria@
Click of Try now button for V2 CRM